FRANCISCO FERNÁNDEZ GARCÍA
Phone: 424-744-7490 E-mail: email@example.com
FREELANCE Spain & USA
Creative , Branding, Graphic Designer 2007 – current
- Designed and executed creative including company logos, corporate communications, letterhead, business cards, and brand style guide.
- Designed and conceptualicing start up for different companies structuring and planing their corporative identity.
- Ideated designed and executed campaigns.
IMAGE FACTORY SOLUTIONS, Los Angeles, CA
Marketing & Creative Manager Aug 2010 – May 2012
- Designed and executed creative including company logos, corporate communications, letterhead, business cards, and brand style guide
- Designed and maintained corporate website; updated site with custom multimedia using Photoshop, Illustrator and Power Point.
- Managed all aspects of digital and email launch campaigns targeting local automotive dealers/retailers including planning, design and execution.
- Utilized SEO tools and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to increase traffic to corporate website and track impact of optimization efforts.
ALTERNATIVA COMUNICACIÓN AGENCY, Granada, Spain
Creative Associate/Jr. Account Manager July 2007 – Sep 2009
- Planned, executed and developed creative for cross-platform advertising campaigns incorporating digital, television, print and social elements.
- Provided input for campaign brainstorming, creative briefings and concept realization.
- Responsible for cultivating relevant consumer and industry research used to guide product briefings and brand assessments.
- In charge of designing and creating visual advertising components (e.g., infographics, logos and key art), copy and slogans.
- Responsible for tactical execution of campaign specific communication strategies based on campaign consumer targets.
ESTANCO PACO Y MATY, Granada, Spain
Marketing Manager and Inventory Associate 2003 – 2010
- Prepared and analyzed marketing campaign effectiveness aimed at increasing store traffic.
- Contributed to public relations through word of mouth, email communications, and by providing excellent customer service.
- Oversaw sales transactions, POS placements, balancing registers and inventory budgets.
University of Wales, Escuela Superior de Comunicacion, ESCO Granada, Spain
Bachelor of Advertising and Public Relations, 2010
Concentration in design and creative
Computer and Design: Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Freehand
Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English (spoken and written)